Annual Local Events
Waroona Agricultural Show
The Waroona Agricultural Society presented the first show on 2nd December 1925 and the tradition continues today. The Show is held on the second Saturday in October and is a great opportunity to enjoy a relaxed country atmosphere. A wide range of displays, entertainment and activities. Sideshow alley, fireworks and entertainment continue into the evening. A fabulous day out for the whole family. For more details, visit the Waroona Show website.
All Australian Car Day
Far from just a car show; the family friendly event has something for everyone. Attracting in excess of 4,000 visitors from both the Perth and Peel regions, the All Australian Car Day features a huge display of classic and performance vehicles as well as a huge quality craft and produce market, great food choices, an all day stage show, kids fun and games.
Waroona Vintage Machinery Rally
A vast array of machines from yesteryear are on display, many functioning on the day to show just how it was done in the generation before diesel.
With huge quality craft and produce market, great food choices, plus stuff for the kids, it is another great family day out.
You can find out all about the event on the website.
Other interesting Events in the area
- Mandurah - Rotary Duck Race & Fun Day - Eastern Foreshore Mandurah
- Dwellingup - Giant Pumpkin Festival - Dwellingup Primary School
- Preston - Beach Golf Cup & Easter Fete & other Waroona stuff
- MAX - Murray Auto Extravaganza - Pinjarra
- Fairbridge - Festival of World & Folk Music - Fairbridge, South West H'Way, Pinjarra